Did you know lawns only need to be watered every five to seven days in the summer? Use these water conservation tips for outdoor water use to save on your next utility bill.
Report a Problem
If you're experiencing a water or sewer emergency or service problem call our 24-hour hotline at 703-228-6555.
- No water service
- Water main break
- Low water pressure
- Issues with taste, odor or color of your water
- Sewer backups
- Clogged storm drains
- Wastewater odors
To report stream pollution, spills or illegal dumping, call 703-558-2222.
- Arlington County Board Sets Public Hearings for Updated Water Distribution Master Plan
- Arlington Storm Updates
- County Board Approves $3.7 Million to Reline Aging Sewer Mains
- Update: Arlington Lifts Advisory for Arlington Branch, Lower Long Branch and Four Mile Run
- Arlington County Board Approves Capital Improvements to Water-Related Infrastructure