Did you know front-loading washers can help you reduce your laundry water usage by half? Use these water conservation tips for indoor water use to save on your next utility bill.
Report a Problem
If you're experiencing a water or sewer emergency or service problem call our 24-hour hotline at 703-228-6555.
- No water service
- Water main break
- Low water pressure
- Issues with taste, odor or color of your water
- Sewer backups
- Clogged storm drains
- Wastewater odors
To report stream pollution, spills or illegal dumping, call 703-558-2222.
- Arlington County Board Adopts Updated Stormwater, Water Distribution Master Plans
- Arlington County Board Sets Public Hearings for Updated Water Distribution Master Plan
- Arlington Storm Updates
- County Board Approves $3.7 Million to Reline Aging Sewer Mains
- Update: Arlington Lifts Advisory for Arlington Branch, Lower Long Branch and Four Mile Run