Residents may notice a change in the smell and taste of their water from March 7 - May 2 due to a routine disinfectant switch to clean and maintain drinking water systems.
Report a Problem
If you're experiencing a water or sewer emergency or service problem call our 24-hour hotline at 703-228-6555.
- No water service
- Water main break
- Low water pressure
- Issues with taste, odor or color of your water
- Sewer backups
- Clogged storm drains
- Wastewater odors
To report stream pollution, spills or illegal dumping, call 703-558-2222.
- County Drinking Water System to Undergo Annual Safety Maintenance
- VRA Bond Refinancing to Save Arlington $2.2 Million over 14 Years
- Williamsburg Blvd. Water Main Projects Starting this Month
- New Water Meters Mean Better Meter Reading
- Update: Arlington Lifts Donaldson Run Advisory