From March 17-April 28, the disinfectant in drinking water will temporarily switch from chloramine to chlorine. The annual switch in water disinfection is part of a routine program to clean and maintain drinking water systems.
Report a Problem
If you're experiencing a water or sewer emergency or service problem call our 24-hour hotline at 703-228-6555.
- No water service
- Water main break
- Low water pressure
- Issues with taste, odor or color of your water
- Sewer backups
- Clogged storm drains
- Wastewater odors
To report stream pollution, spills or illegal dumping, call 703-558-2222.
- Arlington Storm Updates
- County Board Approves $3.7 Million to Reline Aging Sewer Mains
- Update: Arlington Lifts Advisory for Arlington Branch, Lower Long Branch and Four Mile Run
- Arlington County Board Approves Capital Improvements to Water-Related Infrastructure
- County Board to Approve FY2013 Budget Saturday, April 21