Your feedback is important to us. We invite you to take our Utilities Billing and Payment Services survey to let us know how we are doing and how we can improve.
Report a Problem
- No water service
- Water main break
- Low water pressure
- Issues with taste, odor or color of your water
- Sewer backups
- Clogged storm drains
- Wastewater odors
To report stream pollution, spills, illegal dumping or as an alternative to the 24-hour hotline listed above, call our non-emergency line at 703-558-2222.
- Be Nice and Clear the Ice
- Board Approves Contracts for Fire Station 8, N. Taylor St. Water Main
- January County Board Meeting Agenda Highlights
- Arlington County Helps Mitigate Shutdown Impacts on Residents and Businesses
- County Board Approves Water Pollution Control Plant’s Solids Master Plan