Report a Problem
If you're experiencing a water or sewer emergency or service problem call our 24-hour hotline at 703-228-6555.
- No water service
- Water main break
- Low water pressure
- Issues with taste, odor or color of your water
- Sewer backups
- Clogged storm drains
- Wastewater odors
To report stream pollution, spills or illegal dumping, call 703-558-2222.
- Newest Annual Water Quality Report Now Online
- Improvements Set for Cherrydale Intersection, Gravity One Water Main Project
- Arlington’s Spring Cleaning for Water Pipes Begins March 20
- County Manager Reports to Board on High Water Bills
- Keep Your Pipes “FOG-Free” This Holiday Season