Pay My Bill

The Department of Environmental Services bills for water-sewer-refuse utilities; the Treasurer’s Office collects the payments. Contact us if a payment isn’t reflected on your account. Learn more about payment options. How to Keep Up With Your Account Online Note: CSS and CAPP are separate systems requiring separate registration and user credentials.